I am so excited each and every time a couple contacts me. Hearing your stories is truly inspiring and being considered for one of the most important days of your life is a huge honour. My goal is to capture those fleeting moments of your wedding day that you will look back on forever & will pass on to your growing family. Delivering exceptional service along with perfection in every photograph is what I strive for. I will find beauty in even the smallest details of your day!
While wedding photography is my main photographic genre of choice, I also take great joy in lifestyle imagery. Whether it’s photographing your maternity & newborn sessions or taking family photographs, I would love to see your family grow. It is so rewarding to be a part of that, and I would love to be the photographer for you.
10 fun facts!
1. I own a red canoe
2. I have been cage diving with great white sharks
3. Sushi, avocados & fresh vegetables are my favourite foods
4. I own a 4X5 camera
5. I have swam in the ocean with sperm whales
6. I’ve hiked to a boiling lake and an active volcano
7. I am an avid scuba diver
8. I’m taking a pottery class and making some pretty awesome things!
9. I cut off 10 inches of my hair to donate to Locks of Love
10. I will climb, run, paddle, snorkel or travel anywhere to capture the perfect moments for you. I love adventure.